Meet AcXys Technologies ULS range : incredibly simple to install and use
Two version of ULS equipment are available: ULS NANO and ULS OMEGA.
Both ranges are available as standalone or OEM versions (OEM is screen free).
ULS Nano OEM
ULS Omega 1
ULS Omega 2
ULS Omega 3
ULS Omega OEM
ULS OMEGA is available with 1, 2 or 3 nozzles to leverage the capacity of treatment in accordance with cycle durations.
ULS modules are flexible and versatile – they can accommodate a larger number of nozzles upon request – when large scale treatments are necessary.
- – Integration made easy thanks to a compact design and nozzle
- – Local, yet powerful treatment or large-scale scan
- – Functional both with open or pressurized air
- – Treatment speed medium to fast
- – External monitoring via I/O signals, Modbus RTU on RS485 or Modbus TCP/IP
- – Standalone or OEM version
Intuitive digital interface
- – Touchscreen embedded
- – Intuitive controlling
- – Multilingual interface
- – Errors detection and troubleshooting
- – Real time display of instructions
- – Air
- – Nitrogen
- – Other gas blend
Benefits of ULS technology
- – Clear separation between material treatment and electrical discharge
- – Safe from electrical hazards
- – Extra-large panel of applications on any type of material
- – Easy to install
- – Control of Process parameter and settings
- – Cost effective