AcXys Technologies developed ULCoat : thin layers deposit made easy – countless applications
ULCoat uses the injection of a precursor into plasma at post-discharge phase to deposit thin layers onto the target surface.
ULCoat specifics feature a spray system that requires the injection of a precursor under the plasma nozzle. ULCoat device must be coupled to ULS OMEGA.
The standard unit has been designed to deposit SiOx with a metal-organic precursor. However, other recipes can be developed upon request.
At AcXys Technologies, we can accommodate your specific requests: team up with our Lab to develop your custom solutions – this is what R&D contracts are made for.
ULCoat is available as a standalone equipment or as OEM.
- – Coupled to ULS OMEGA module
- – Used for thin layers depositing
- – Adjustable thickness from 50 to 1000 nanometers
- – Even thickness with +/- 2% variation
- – Processing speed for treatment up to 200 nm.cm2 / s
- – Standard version is optimum for SiOx deposits
Precursor flow is monitored prior its injection into plasma. This module integrates the following elements:
- – Precursor tank
- – Precursor flow control
- – Gas flow control
- – Heating component (optional)
Intuitive digital interface touchscreen
- – Embedded touchscreen (remote if OEM)
- – Intuitive controlling
- – Multilingual interface
- – Error detection and troubleshooting
- – Real time display of instructions
- – Air
- – Nitrogen
- – Other gas blend
Benefits of ULCoat
- – Low temperature
- – Even thickness with 2% variation
- – Other deposits can possibly be integrated
- – OpenFlow version available for the development of new depositing processes